Saturday, January 7, 2012

Work that CLUTCH!

It is very interesting of how much I love fashion, but I didn't have a dire love for handbags!  Here recently I understand why a WOMAN not carrying a handbag is not only a tom-boy, but she has no sense of what "dressing" is really about.  If lugging a big ass handbag is restricting you, grab the clutch and make it work for you.  Here I want to you to see pictures of two clutches that maybe classic or trendy, and the correct price of the clutch.  If you are a girly-girl like me, you will totally understand this small challenge! :)





Kate Spade Recital Farrah Clutch






The first clutch is a Christian Louboutin Marquise Clutch for pre-order.  The current price at Neiman Marcus is $1995.00 (USD).

The second clutch is a Kate Spade Recital Farrah Clutch.  Recital Farrah retailed originally for $395, but I bought it on sale for $189.

Recital is the more classic piece that will not trend in and trend out...I love the Marquise clutch for a night when I am feeling BAD, but not for an everyday bag that I can wear with every outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment